Go! St. Louis Marathon and Marygrove
Join Team Marygrove and help make a difference in the lives of children!
Great news! Marygrove has been named an official charity of the 2015 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend, and our Miles for Marygrove campaign is in full swing.
2015 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend
April 11-12, 2015
– GO! St. Louis 5K Run/Walk – April 11, 2015 @ 8 am
– GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay – April 12, 2015 @ 7 am
– GO! St. Louis Half Marathon – April 12, 2015 @ 7 am
– GO! St. Louis Marathon – April 12, 2015 @ 7 am
Here’s how you can help…
- Participate in any of the events during the 2015 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend on April 11 & 12 (5K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon or Marathon Relay). If you are interested, please contact us and we’ll provide you with registration information and assistance to create your personal fundraising page. There is a small fundraising component – outlined below – but the benefits include free race registration, a Team Marygrove T-shirt, training opportunities and access to the team race day hospitality tent.
- You don’t need to run in the race to be a key part of Team Marygrove. Click here to donate to our campaign or sponsor any of our awesome runners.
Team Members Receive:
- FREE race registration (with commitment to raise $150)*
- Personal webpage for online fundraising
- Two shirts (1 team shirt and 1 race shirt)
- Training Program with Big River Running
- Access to team race day hospitality tent
Minimum commitments: *$150 for 5K, *$150 per relay runner, *$250 for half marathon, *$500 for full marathon
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
314.830.6209 or email@example.comGo! St. Louis Marathon